- The price we quote is the price you pay
Should additional labour or parts be required over and above the original quoted price, we will obtain authorisation before proceeding
- Repaired right the first time or it’s fixed for free
All our repairs are backed by our 12 month/20,000km warranty. The Cooper Automotive Warranty covers all parts that are supplied and fitted by Cooper Automotive, and all workmanship performed by Cooper Automotive. Where we make a mistake, we will rectify the workmanship free of charge within the warranty period. Full warranty details are available here.
- We will maintain your new car Factory Warranty
Below are the terms and conditions for Cooper Automotive gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of issue. Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed against all items at Cooper Automotive service centres.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher or be replaced.
- Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. If you suspect an unauthorised activity, immediately report this to Cooper Automotive head office 03 6245 0993 or email [email protected]
- Cooper Automotive reserves the right to cancel a gift voucher if we deem such action necessary. If so, we may either provide a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher.
- The gift voucher remains our property.
Courtesy cars are provided for convenience and ease, however they do require booking prior to your vehicle service or repair as there are limited vehicles available. A daily $10 fuel levy will be applied.
Drivers will be required to:
- Provide a copy of a valid Australian driver’s licence.
- Confirm they are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and do not have any condition not stated on your licence that would affect driving ability.
- In the event of an accident the driver agrees to pay the insurance excess applicable as detailed below.
- The driver will be responsible for and must pay for any traffic infringements whilst the car is in their care including parking fines.
- The driver will not allow any other person to drive the vehicle whilst in their care.
- Notify us if they have been refused any type of insurance or had their excess increased in the last 5 years.
- Conduct a visual inspection of the vehicle with a Cooper Automotive staff member and understands that they are responsible for any damages mechanical or otherwise caused to the vehicle.
- Driver agrees to complete the Traffic Accident or Damaged Vehicle form provided in the glove compartment of the vehicle in the case of an accident.
In the event of an incident:
Follow the incident procedure located in the glove box of the courtesy vehicle. Steps include:
- Obtain licence information of other drivers involved
- Complete the incident checklist
- Notify the Cooper Automotive Service Centre where you obtained the courtesy vehicle from of the incident. Select to call: Hobart, Lindisfarne, Kingston, Moonah, Mornington, and Invermay
- Follow any instructions provided by the Service Centre.
Complimentary Vacuum and Wash:
A complimentary light vacuum and wash is included with scheduled services invoiced $255 and above, with the application of the Cooper Automotive bumper sticker to the rear window.
Cooper Automotive Service Centres reserve the right to forgo the complimentary vacuum and wash in order to preserve the safety and confidentiality of our employees and customers.
The Tasmanian Automotive Chamber of Commerce(TACC) roadside assistance is a reliable 24 hours, 7 days a week service distributed through Cooper Automotive. Free roadside assistance is available with scheduled services invoiced $255 and above.
Below are the roadside assistance inclusions, which will be provided by a TACC approved contractor.
- Flat Battery – provide a jump start
- Flat Tyre – change a flat tyre to your spare.
- Out of fuel – supply up to 10 litres of fuel (payable by the customer).
- Breakdown – arrange to tow your vehicle for a maximum of 25km. Please note a valid TACC (Tasmanian Automotive Chamber of Commerce) voucher must be presented to the tow operator to claim towing. If a valid voucher is not presented, any towing charges will be payable by you. You are liable for any kilometres in excess of the included 25km limit, which is to be paid directly to the tow operator. Only one tow is allowed per breakdown. Accident towing is not covered. This offer does not apply to taxis and vehicles over 3 tonnes. This service is available in the State of Tasmania only. See the back of your roadside voucher for full terms and conditions.
To redeem your roadside assistance voucher call 1300 880 722.
Seniors Card Discount:
Cooper Automotive accepts Seniors cards and will apply a 10% discount to all labour charges. Please note this discount is not available on services under $255 or fleet servicing. A valid Seniors card needs to be presented at time of payment for discount to apply, discount only available where cardholder is the registered owner. Seniors card discount are not valid with any other offer and is not transferable.
Cooper Automotive Safety Check:
The Cooper Automotive Safety Check inspections include: Lights, interior controls, under bonnet fluid levels, air filter inspection, cooling system inspection and pressure test, brakes, under body, drive line, steering, suspension, tyre condition and pressure, battery load and road test.
- 10% OFF discount is only valid on Labour charges.
- Approved customers only.
- Offer valid at all 7 Service Centres.
- Cooper Automotive may vary or replace these conditions from time to time.
- Not redeemable in conjunction with any other offer.