$179 Basic Service:
- Additional charges may apply for some imported vehicles, 4 Wheel Drives and Diesel vehicles.
- 5 Litres of semi-synthetic oil is included in the service price. Additional oil will incur additional cost.
- Fully synthetic or special blend oils will incur additional cost.
- No further discounts can be applied to the $179 Basic Service.
- Free vacuum and wash and free roadside assistance not available with the $179 Basic Service.
- Should additional labour or parts be required over and above the original quoted price, we will get your authorisation before proceeding.
- All our repairs are backed by our 12 month/20,000km warranty. The Cooper Automotive Warranty covers all parts that are supplied and fitted by Cooper Automotive and all workmanship performed by Cooper Automotive. Where we make a mistake , we will rectify the workmanship free of charge within the warranty period. For full warranty details here
Seniors Card Discount:
Cooper Automotive accepts Seniors cards and will apply a 15% discount to all labour charges. Please note this discount is not available on the $179 Basic Service or fleet servicing. A valid Seniors card needs to be presented at time of payment for discount to apply, discount only available where cardholder is registered owner. Seniors card discount is not valid with any other offer and is not transferable.
Cooper Automotive Safety Check:
The Cooper Automotive Safety Check includes inspection of: Lights, interior controls, under bonnet fluid levels, air filter inspection, cooling system inspection and pressure test, brakes, under body, drive line, steering, suspension, tyre condition and pressure, battery load and road test.
For full terms and conditions please contact your local mechanic on 1300 15 15 55 or learn more here
The courtesy cars are provided for convenience and ease, however they do require booking prior to your vehicle service or repair as there are limited vehicles available.
Free Vacuum and Wash:
Free vacuum and wash is available with every scheduled service except for our $179 Basic Service.
Cooper Automotive Roadside Assistance (TACC) is a reliable 24 hours, 7 days a week service. Free roadside assistance is available with every scheduled service except for our $179 Basic Service.
Roadside Assistance Inclusions:
- Flat Battery – we will jump start your vehicle
- Flat Tyre – we will change a flat tyre to your spare wheel
- Out of fuel – we will supply up to 10 litres of fuel (payable by the customer)
- Breakdown – we will arrange to tow your vehicle for a maximum of 25km. Please note a valid Cooper Automotive Roadside Assistance voucher must be presented to the tow operator to claim towing. If a valid voucher is not presented, any towing charges will be payable by you. You are liable for any kilometres in excess of the included 25km limit, which is to be paid directly to the tow operator. Only one tow is allowed per breakdown. Accident towing is not covered. This offer does not apply to taxis and vehicles over 3 tonnes. This service is available in the State of Tasmania only. See the back of your roadside voucher for full terms and conditions.
To redeem roadside assistance 1300 880 722
Essential Workers Offer:
- 15% OFF discount is only valid on Labour charges.
- Essential Workers are those working in the medical/health care, education, transport or retail industries.
- Offer valid at all 8 Service Centres
- This offer does not have an expiry date however should discounts or benefits change, members will be notified in writing.
- Registrations will be accepted while the COVID-19 restrictions are in place or until 29th May 2020
- Not in conjunction with any other offer