We would like to address the growing concerns of COVID-19 and what that means for you and your vehicle. At all our Service Centres we have taken action to decrease any risk to our staff, valued customers and the wider community, which includes;
- Disinfecting the inside of vehicles before and after any work being completed
- Cleaning of reception tables and counter at regular intervals
- Cleaning of eftpos machine after every use
- Cleaning of high use areas at regular intervals (doors, handles & light switches etc.)
- Ensuring all staff are washing their hands regularly
Alongside the above we have made it clear that any of our staff who feel unwell or show any symptoms are not to attend work. They must seek medical advice and self-isolate until they are cleared to return to work.
We want to thank you all for continuing to support your local mechanics and look forward to seeing you soon!
To learn more about COVID-19 check out the links below;