Cooper Automotive offers six months interest free* through the SKYE card to keep your car on the road. We want your vehicle to be safe and understand that sometimes you may not have the money straight away for important repairs or servicing.
Eligibility for SKYE Finance:
- 18 years of age or more
- Apply in your own name
- Earn $25,000 or more per year
- If self-employed, $20,000 or more Net Profit per year before tax
- Not an undischarged bankrupt
- Current driver licence, Australian passport or Medicare card
- Clear credit file
- Permanent Australian resident
- Have a valid email address and mobile phone number and agree to be contacted electronically by SKYE Finance regarding this application
SKYE Card Interest Free periods:
- 6 months on SKYE card purchases of $250 or more*.
- Up to 55 days on SKYE card purchases less than $250*.
- Up to 48 months when you shop at participating SKYE retailers~.
SKYE Card Key Fact Sheet: KeyFactSheet_SKYE
For more information about the SKYE card, and before you apply, please view the Conditions of Use and Credit Guide.
*Subject to suitability assessment and credit approved applicants only. Fees and charges apply and are available in the product schedule.
Up to 55 days Interest Free is available on all SKYE card purchases (excluding cash withdrawals), when you pay, by the payment due date, the amount identified in your statement as the ‘optional repayment to qualify for up to 55 days Interest Free’. 6 months Interest Free is available on all SKYE card purchases of $250 or more made in one transaction. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free Term.
~Available at participating SKYE retailers. Minimum purchase and conditions may apply.