Join the award-winning team at Cooper Automotive and run your own Service Centre and be your own boss.
We guarantee the following:
- Uncapped salary package
- On the job management training
- Regular head office and marketing support
- Turbo charge your career and work for a company that values their employees
Cooper Automotive are looking to grow their Sorell Service Centre and we need your help! We need a hands-on manager for our Sorell Service and Tyre Centre. The Sorell location (1 of 8 Cooper Automotive service centres in Tasmania) is one of the fastest growing suburbs full of new developments and growing families, not to mention it is surrounded by sweeping farm land, natural forest and bush and some of the best beaches in Tasmania, making knock off time even better.
The Sorell Service Centre Manager/Mechanic will not only be required to take the lead on the workshop floor, complete some office duties but actively support the growth of their business working alongside the Operations Manager and Marketing Manager. In short, the more you put in the more you bank!
Other aspects of the role will include but are not limited to the below;
- Taking customer bookings, quoting on repairs and tyres, managing staff output, controlling daily work flow, quality control for all work;
- Preparation of customer invoices and repair documentation;
- Mechanical diagnostics and repairs as required;
- Managing front office, talking to customers, answering phones and dealing with internal and external enquiries;
- General workshop duties and support to other areas of the business where there is capacity and as required.
Full operational training will be provided at commencement of employment.
Ideally, to succeed in this role you will have:
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- A Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Repairs;
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills;
- The ability to quickly pick up and adapt to new software systems;
- Current unrestricted manual drivers’ licence;
- A passion for customer service.
Why Cooper Automotive?
- Profit share bonus scheme, negotiable base salary and superannuation
- Latest tools, on the job training and industry training opportunities
- Tasmanian Owned and Operated
- Established business – 25 years servicing the community
So, if you are a self-motivated motor mechanic or an experienced manager in the automotive industry with great communication skills and proven track record of exceptional customer service, you should apply NOW!