We are looking for a Service Centre Manager/Mechanic to lead our Sorell Service Centre team.
Cooper Automotive is a Tasmanian owned family business that has been servicing the community for over 24 years. We are now seeking expressions of interest for the role of Service Centre Manager. If you are a self-motivated, friendly and professional person this position is ideal for you. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all the day to day running of our Sorell service and tyre centre.
The management position is a combination of office work and workshop time including oversight of all mechanical repair depending on what is required throughout the day including:
- Taking customer bookings, quoting on repairs and tyres, managing staff output, controlling daily work flow, quality control for all work;
- Preparation of customer invoices and repair documentation;
- Mechanical diagnostics and repairs as required;
- Managing front office, talking to customers, answering phones and dealing with internal and external enquiries;
- General workshop duties and support to other areas of the business where there is capacity and as required.
Training on how to manage a Cooper Automotive Service Centre will be provided as well as ongoing industry training opportunities.
Ideally, to succeed in this role you will have:
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- A Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Repairs;
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills;
- The ability to quickly pick up and adapt to new software systems;
- Current unrestricted manual drivers’ licence;
- A passion for customer service.
A VERY attractive salary package is on offer to the right candidate which will be made up of a base salary, superannuation and profit share bonus scheme.
So, if you are a self-motivated motor mechanic or an experienced manager in the automotive industry with great communication skills and proven track record of exceptional customer service, you should apply NOW!
Find out more – Position Description – Service Centre Manager
APPLY NOW via Seek to our General Manager, Glen Mackenzie and include your resume.