We’re always on the look out for good people.
Could you see yourself managing your own Service Centre or do you simply love working with cars? We’re always on the lookout for talented staff to add to our fantastic teams across our eight locations, or maybe join our head office administration team. Are you our next Cooper Automotive team member?
Current Positions Available
Service Centre Manager/Mechanic to lead our Sorell Service Centre team.
The Sorell Service Centre Manager/Mechanic will not only be required to take the lead on the workshop floor, complete some office duties but actively support the growth of their business working alongside the Operations Manager and Marketing Manager. In short, the more you put in the more you bank!
A very attractive and negotiable salary package is on offer to the right candidate which will be made up of a base salary, superannuation and profit share bonus scheme.
Ideally, to succeed in this role you will have:
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- A Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Repairs;
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills;
- The ability to quickly pick up and adapt to new software systems;
- Current unrestricted manual drivers’ licence;
- A passion for customer service.
The management position is a combination of office work and workshop time including oversight of all mechanical repair depending on what is required throughout the day including:
- Taking customer bookings, quoting on repairs and tyres, managing staff output, controlling daily work flow, quality control for all work;
- Preparation of customer invoices and repair documentation;
- Mechanical diagnostics and repairs as required;
- Managing front office, talking to customers, answering phones and dealing with internal and external enquiries;
- General workshop duties and support to other areas of the business where there is capacity and as required.
Training on how to manage a Cooper Automotive Service Centre will be provided as well as ongoing industry training opportunities.
So, if you are a self-motivated motor mechanic or an experienced manager in the automotive industry with great communication skills and proven track record of exceptional customer service, you should apply NOW! Or call Glen Mackenzie 0472 834 933 or Mark Cooper 0438 448 778 for more information.
Find out more – Position Description – Service Centre Manager
APPLY NOW via email to our General Manager, Glen Mackenzie and include your resume.