Have you got what it takes to join the Cooper Automotive Family?
We are currently looking for a:
Service Centre Manager to join our Sorell team.
We are looking to grow our Sorell Service Centre and we need your help! We need a hands-on manager for our Sorell Service and Tyre Centre.
The Sorell Service Centre Manager/Mechanic will not only be required to take the lead on the workshop floor, complete some office duties but actively support the growth of their business working alongside the Operations Manager and Marketing Manager. In short, the more you put in the more you bank!
Other aspects of the role will include but are not limited to the below;
- Taking customer bookings, quoting on repairs and tyres, managing staff output, controlling daily work flow, quality control for all work;
- Preparation of customer invoices and repair documentation;
- Mechanical diagnostics and repairs as required;
- Managing front office, talking to customers, answering phones and dealing with internal and external enquiries;
- General workshop duties and support to other areas of the business where there is capacity and as required.
Full operational training will be provided at commencement of employment.
Ideally, to succeed in this role you will have:
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- A Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Repairs;
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills;
- The ability to quickly pick up and adapt to new software systems;
- Current unrestricted manual drivers’ licence;
- A passion for customer service.
Why Cooper Automotive?
- Profit share bonus scheme, negotiable base salary and superannuation
- Latest tools, on the job training and industry training opportunities
- Tasmanian Owned and Operated
- Established business – 25 years servicing the community
A VERY attractive salary package is on offer to the right candidate which will be made up of a base salary, superannuation and profit share bonus scheme.
So, if you are a self-motivated motor mechanic or an experienced manager in the automotive industry with great communication skills and proven track record of exceptional customer service, you should apply NOW!
Find out more – Position Description – Service Centre Manager
APPLY NOW through Seek.
Administration and Finance Trainee to join our head office team.
If you’d like to be part of this small but dynamic team this is your opportunity to join a continually expanding local organisation and take your career to the next level.
In this role you will provide administrative support to the management team, assist our finance team with;
- Accounts receivable & accounts payable
- Bank reconciliations
- Be responsible for general administration duties which will include but not limited to financial data entry, filing, provide marketing support and some reporting.
- You will be trained in the use of MYOB and other operating systems required to carry out your role.
No previous experience is required but you will need to have the ability to learn and demonstrate a keen interest in business administration.
Find out more – Position Description – Administration and Finance Trainee
APPLY NOW through Seek